Blogging sometimes depends on finding the right time to publish a post. Writing posts is a great way to express yourself and share knowledge that benefits others.
With today’s Social Media and online industry promoting a blog is easier than ever. Writing a Successful Blog Post depends on many factors such as Length of The Article, Content Information, Number of Visitors, How long the Visitors are staying.
If the post answers a reader’s question and most importantly the way you market and promote it.
But What if I told you that planning out content, promotion and search engine optimization (SEO), Aren’t enough?!
Whether you are blogging for fun or to Make Money, one thing all bloggers want is to publish a blog post that could go viral and will get as many readers as possible.
One of the main factors for writing a viral blog is to find a suitable time to publish a blog post. Posting a blog at the right time will generate the greatest number of visitors and Will get the most clicks.
What do experts think?
Many blogging experts have discussed the best time to publish a post. They never agreed on a specific time, however, there are still some clear patterns in the data:
- Mot people tend to read in the morning, usually before work, school…etc
- Most blogs get the highest traffic around 11 A.M.
- Most Blogs get the highest traffic on a Monday
- Blogs get the most inbound links at 7 A.M. on Mondays and Thursdays.
- 87% of blogs are published during the working week.
- Most blog posts are published between 11 A.M. and 12 P.M.
- This Data also applies to Australian Working Week.
What Should you do?
Like anything in your blog, you should take notes of what the experts have to say, but it is up to you and what works best for you mainly depending on your location.