Daily Routine Creates Success
Having a daily routine to follow is the best way for productivity and getting things done. It can get boring after a while but that’s when you set up higher goals. I will show you few daily routine examples of the successful.
Your daily routine may be very different depending on your goals and lifestyle.
You must find the best daily routine that suits your way of thinking, activity and limits. If you already have one, you can better it by adding more to it. Here few extra daily routine examples.
How to know if the routine is right for you?
Having a routine is about balancing different aspects of life.
Having fun, getting work done, exercising, eating healthy and most importantly socialising.
If you can get work done and take care of yourself mentally and physically throughout the day with little to no stress, then it is the right one for you.
Daily Routine Examples
Let’s cover some foundational components of what makes for a great way to start your day so you too can create your own custom morning routine.
Drop the phone. This will be the hardest step for most of you.
If you start your morning by checking social media, your emails, and the news. you are suffocating the ability to set intentions for your day. This is a reactive way to start the morning, rather than a proactive way.
By checking your phone as one of the first activities in the morning, you are willingly starting your day on someone else’s terms. Especially if it was negative or sad news that you are looking at.
Rather use the morning as a blank slate, a fresh start with endless possibilities. you decide your own intentions on your own term. This is one of many daily routine examples set by the successful.
Start your day off with positive momentum with a small win by making your bed.
if you make your bed every morning, you will have accomplished the first task of the day. It will give you a small sense of pride, and it will encourage you to do another task, and another, and another.
By the end of the day, that one task completed will have turned into many tasks completed. Making your bed will also reinforce the fact that little things in life matter. If you can’t do the little things right, you will never be able to do the big things right.
A made bed will give you encouragement that tomorrow will be better.
Here is a quick brief of My daily routine.
- Waking up early in the morning (usually 6AM – 8AM)
- Make my bed. If there is one habit you should adopt to better your life, it is making your bed every morning , It is the first task by doing it your brain releases a little dopamine.
- Eating a healthy well-balanced breakfast. Including a cup of coffee.
- Go to school (for 7 hours). A place where I work and socialise.
- Once I come back, I grab lunch rest for a bit and go to training.
- After training, I take a shower and have dinner with my family.
- After that, I usually write one to two blogs and post them first thing next day.
- And finally get a good 7-8 hours of sleep every night.
This is a powerful routine where I get things done with little to no stress.
Check out Hacks to make money online in 2021 that are easy and less time-consuming.