Best Daily Routine To Get Things Done
Having a daily routine to follow is the best way for productivity and getting things done.
How to know if the routine is right for you?
Having a routine is about balancing different aspects of life.
Having fun, getting work done, exercising, eating healthy and most importantly socialising.
If you can get work done and take care of yourself mentally and physically throughout the day with little to no stress, then it is the right one for you.
Here is a quick brief of My daily routine.
- Waking up early in the morning (usually 6AM – 8AM)
- Make my bed. If there is one habit you should adopt to better your life, it is making your bed every morning , It is the first task by doing it your brain releases a little dopamine.
- Eating a healthy well-balanced breakfast. Including a cup of coffee.
- Go to school (for 7 hours). A place where I work and socialise.
- Once I come back, I grab lunch rest for a bit and go to training.
- After training, I take a shower and have dinner with my family.
- After that, I usually write one to two blogs and post them first thing next day.
- And finally get a good 7-8 hours of sleep every night.